A memory quilt is also known as a T-shirt quilt, a hockey jersey quilt, a baby clothes quilt, a keepsake quilt, and a memorial quilt. We believe that a memory quilt is a notch above the traditional quilt, as it truly speaks to the essence of a person. It can be especially meaningful when someone has experienced the loss of a loved one.
Never mind that quilts have a long standing history of symbolizing love, joy, and comfort. We believe our quilts are “story-tellers”; each as unique as their owner. With each quilt that we design and sew, we connect with the memories and lives of our customers. Truly beautiful! It is our belief that memory quilts can even be therapeutic under certain circumstances.
Here are some comments we’ve heard since our inception…
- Wow! My new quilt is truly spectacular! I love it!! Each time I look at it, an old memory (good!) comes to mind. The workmanship and quality are superb.
- It is the most beautiful and precious gift I have ever received. Thank you for giving me the memory of my sister. The quilt is so much more than I ever imagined, and after picking it up, I cried, I laughed and I talked to my sister all the way home.
- I received my memory quilt today, and I LOVE it!
- Thrilled with my quilt! My dream has come to life!
- The layout is perfect. We are so pleased with our quilt!! It is such a great way to keep our son’s memories—rather than in bags in storage.
- Our combined ‘His & Hers’ quilt was a joint Christmas present to each other. We utterly adore our quilt. It sits proudly on our bed and we show it to everybody that comes to visit.
- When I got home, I wrapped myself in my
Our memory quilts leave me “awe-inspired” every day.
A memory quilt by Marnie,
a quilt that tells your story,
is a unique way to remember!